If you are looking for 7 Most Effective Exercises to do every day, then this is a must read for you.
Apart from a healthy diet, we also need to workout on our body to stay healthy and fit. Some exercises are good for building muscles, others focus on developing stronger bones. In this post, you will know about 7 Most Effective Exercises to do every day to stay fit and fine.
7 Most Effective Exercises to do every day
Exercise is a good way to get rid of extra body fats and get in good shape. In addition to looking physically fit, a good body shape also attracts opposite gender. Therefore, it is much important for us to find time from our busy life routine and exercise for 30 minutes daily to get a good physique.
Following are the 7 Most Effective Exercises to develop a good body shape.
Walking is the most simple and the most easy exercise to begin with. No matter, you choose streets, a park or a treadmill, a 30 minute walk will improve your blood circulation. You can start with a 10 minute walk and then gradually go to the 30 minute daily walk.
Squats are the most effective excessive exercise to build stronger leg muscles, quadriceps, calves and hamstrings. However, there is one strict condition to follow on while squatting and that is you must sit in a proper form. Otherwise, it can strain your joints and can lead to lower back injuries.
Following are the instructions for doing a perfect squat:
- Keep your feet hip width apart.
- Stand tall and keep your shoulder relaxed.
- Your Back should be in straight position.
- Slowly bend, as you are sitting on a chair.
- Start Squatting for 12 reps.
- Once you are okay with it, add dumbbells for more weight.
Likewise Squats, Lunges also are a perfect exercise to build stronger lower body muscles. Apart from it, Lunges are helpful for achieving balance of your body as well. You must follow below instructions for Lunges workout.
- Take a Big Step Forward.
- Lower Your hips until both your legs are at 90° position.
- Your weight should be on your back toes.
- Your back knee must not touch the floor.
- Once, you are good with forward lunges.
- You must also try backward lunges as well.
Push Ups are an old and traditional exercise to build stronger chest, shoulder are arm muscles. Not only, you can achieve strong biceps with this exercise, but your shoulders will also get powerful shape with it.
The instructions for Perfect Push Ups are as follow:
- Place your hands on the floor while your body facing downwards.
- Keep your hands at a space a little wider than shoulder width apart.
- Your toes should be touching the floor.
- Slowly lift your body up and down.
- If that is too difficult for you at first, You can also start with your knees touching the floor.
Similar to the Push Ups in style, Planks help us build muscular Arms, Back and Glutes. Unlike other excises, Planks are super easy to exercise and workout. You must follow below guide for a perfect plank.
- Cross your hands while your face downward.
- Your elbows should be touching the floor with a distance of shoulder width apart.
- Straighten your back by curling the tail bone.
- hold it in this position for 60 seconds.
Crunches are a fruitful exercise to have stronger core muscles of the body. This exercise helps us get a perfect posture and masculine abdomen. Crunches are commonly exercised for six pack abs.
Following is the guide for performing perfect crunches.
- Lye down on the back.
- Your feet should be in the flat position at the floor.
- Your head should be in the resting position in the palms of your hand.
- Lift your head up towards your legs.
- Repeat for 12 reps.
Apart from a muscular body, a sound mind is also the need of body to live a healthy life. Therefore, you must also try yoga from time to time to find peace in your life. In addition, Yoga also helps us get increased flexibility, increases muscle strength and Weight loss.
Exercise is a good habit. It helps us in living a Healthy Life Style. We should try different exercises to build various body parts. However, each exercise should be done in the right way. Doing it in a wrong way can bring us trouble. We should build a habit of exercising everyday.
What exercises should I do every day?
You should walk, Plank, Squat, crunch, Push Up and Try Yoga every day.
How to Make Exercise a Daily Habit
You can make Exercise a daily habit by
- Setting the time
- Setting a reminder.
- Starting Small.
- Making progress later.
- Finding Pleasure in it.
- Trying it every day.